Small Steps in Speech has been the recipient of donations from these fundraisers. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Jeans Day in schools or corporate environments
- The concept is that individuals pay a fee to wear jeans or more casual attire on a designated day. All fees will be donated to SSIS. In a school environment, it is best to schedule this day in late spring of the previous year or early fall of the current school year.
- We suggest you hold the day in May, which is Better Hearing and Speech Month, as well as the month in which Memorial Day is observed.
- Similar to a conventional bingo gathering, but the prizes are all a special item, such as baskets, Vera Bradley bags, etc.
- The perfect undertaking for a school or church group, this type of fundraiser can net over $3,000.
Donations in lieu of wedding favors
Donations to mark birthdays, anniversary, retirement, memorial gifts.
Cross Fit Workout of the Day
- CrossFit gyms around the country have designated a day for their members to perform the SmallsWOD for a few to be donated to Small Steps in Speech.
- Participants bring an amount of craft beer and exchange with other participants to return with the same amount of beer.
- Supplemented by raffle baskets and on-site donations, this is a perfect home party that requires a small amount of effort.
- Host can supplement with donated products and supply refreshments as simple or as elaborate as they desire.
Martial Arts School Break-a-thon
Motorcycle Poker Run
Bake Sale at a Sports Event